THE BOLD AWARDS celebrate industry’s boldest bets, daring strategies, innovative approaches, and collaborative leaders and teams. This event recognized finalists and winners for their imagination and extraordinary efforts to grow Minnesota.
The 6th annual BOLD Awards were hosted by ACG Minnesota and held at the Muse Event Center in Minneapolis. Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) has chapters worldwide representing 14,500 members. ACG serves 90,000 investors owners, executives, lenders, and advisors to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth. Elements Group is a proud member of ACG.
The winners, which had created new business models, partnerships or services, included….
- A non-profit that works with families and individuals affected by domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking.
- Bold move – Employing a new business model and technology, addressed barriers and strengthened its call-in process with a centralized line and trained personnel 24/7.
HED Cycling Products
- A manufacturer of premium quality bicycle wheels and components.
- Bold move – Decreasing the complexity of their manufacturing processes, reducing scrap rate and improving the production area. In addition, overcoming the unexpected loss of the founder’s husband in 2014.
- A third-generation family agriculture technology business.
- Bold move – Creating a new industry. The tru Shrimp Company is an indoor, sustainable, bio-secure, anti-biotic free, and traceable shrimp company.
- A provider of advanced kitchen automation services.
- Bold move – Developing an innovative technology that opens a new market and creates safer kitchens by eliminating the accumulation of grease in hoods and flues.
Read more about the event and see more pictures: